- recycled meme-thing, Day Four
- December 10th, 2012
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1) Must remember to pay attention to walking. Must be careful. Put feet down carefully. It has been X days since the last
industrial accident fall, and let's just keep that ticking upwards, shall we? Mind the feet. And the ground. And the cane. And so forth.
2) Hm. I wonder who I know that could use one of those?
3) SO MUCH ART IS POSSIBLE. Sometimes, so little body stamina-or-peace to do it with. WANT.
4) Grumble grr grr self-criticism sniping and mean perfectionism and -- HEY. THAT'S NOT WHAT WE'RE DOING HERE. BREATHE. RELAX. OK, LET'S TRY THIS BEING ALIVE IN THE MOMENT THING AGAIN. FROM THE TOP, NOW.
5) Hello, Mike. I miss you. I'm doing OK, but yeah, I miss you. But it's OK. The ironic thing is that I wish I could talk to you about doing OK now, finally, since you died. Because you would totally get it.
6) They make WHAT? They will let you do WHAT? Really? Oh, wow! Can we try/hear/see/taste that?
7) Man, I am so lucky. And it's good to not only know that, but to really feel it, again.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.